Search This Blog

Wednesday

Win Delicious Sex Toys by Answering this Question...!!

Well, bloggies, I am here to repost a blog from Heartbreak Nymphomania!! I want to win, but I want other people to try and win, too, because it's FUN!! So, here is a repost about her blog, and I'd like to know what it means to you, TOO!! :D



What does your gender mean to YOU?

This might seem like too much of a queer-centric contest, but even if you don't play with your gender necessarily, I'm sure you still have feelings about your gender.

Lately, I've been thinking about my own gender more, and while appear mostly feminine, I often wish that I could wake up and just pick whatever gender I wanted to be that day, and be it. Soon I'm going to be doing a series of posts/HNTs exploring my own gender(fucking), and I'm really looking forward to reading about other people's takes on gender. I thought combining a shout out for feedback with a contest would be cool.

Prizes:

I'm not giving away as much as I was for my last contest, but the prizes are still pretty sweet:

1. A Femblossom Heat from Emotional Bliss!


Not only does this vibrator vibrate, it heats up, matching the speed and frequency of the vibrations. After you use it, the Femblossom also secretes an antibacterial agent which means you can clean it with a quick wipe.

Specs: variable speeds + frequency, curved to fit the body, lats from 90-240 minutes, heats up + self-cleaning.

2. A Tantus Ryder!


Specs: silicone, 4.1" length and 1.5" diameter.

3. A Lelo Bo from Tabu Toys!

Specs: silicone, rechargable battery, lasts for up to 2 hours.

How to Enter:

To enter, you need to do two things:

1. Leave a comment on this post in response to the question: What does your gender mean to you?
2. Spread the word about the contest! Either reblog or retweet. Or both, if you wish. If you're reblogging, exact text would be best (don't hotlink to the images, though), and you can add your own words to it. Link to the blog post in a comment. You can only do this a minimum of once. If you're retweeting, do so at least once and a maximum of ten times, and use the following text: RT @wilhelminawang What does your gender mean to you? Answer and win some sex toys! http://bit.ly/LOBoZ
3. (Optional) Subscribe to my RSS feed and let me know in your comment that you have :)

Each comment, reblog and retweet will earn you one "entry" into the contest, and after all the entries are in I'll use a randomizer to select the winner :) Yep, only one winner this time.

Deadline to enter: November 21st, midnight, EST.

The Fine Print:

- Tabu Toys is only willing to ship within the continental US. If you're not in the continental US, you can still enter, but if you win I will request that you cover shipping costs because otherwise I'll have to pay for it out of my own pocket. You can pay for the costs via PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment